Receive the latest updates on clinical and technological advances in the field of 3D imaging and related technologies, including 4D imaging, virtual planning and augmented reality.
This event, aimed at a highly multidisciplinary audience, includes an unprecedented line-up of international expert speakers from clinical, academic and industry backgrounds – highlighting that progress in this field depends on collaborations between all three sectors.
Book now to take part in this valuable networking opportunity to further lines of clinical application and research.
- Technological advances in the field of 3D imaging and related technologies;
- Demonstration of the full scope of current clinical applications in the craniomaxillofacial region;
- Future clinical applications and how they shall interface with big data and Artificial Intelligence;
- Demonstration of the interface of 3D imaging technologies and Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Virtual / Augmented Reality;
- Issues of data security around 3D technology
Visit the Royal Society of Medicine for more information and to book.