Two Day Course
Final Cut Pro X is a revolutionary video editing application that helps beginners and seasoned professionals achieve stunning results.
In this two-day hands‐on course, students become familiar with the user interface while they learn how to perform editing functions.
Students work with real‐world media to learn practical approaches to video editing ‐ from basic techniques to the more powerful features of Final Cut Pro.
Who should attend?
This class is designed for anyone who wants to edit professional‐quality video with Final Cut Pro X.
What will you learn?
• Using libraries to organize and manage media and projects
• Applying exceptionally fast, fluid editing techniques for video and audio
• Finetuning clips in the timeline
• Comparing alternate shots from a collection of clips
• Applying effects, transitions, and retiming clips
• Working with 3D titles
• Finishing and final project
You need no Final Cut or video editing previous experience to attend this course.
For more information.